Our First Aid Training Co-Operative is staging an exciting conference on Friday, March 3rd in Dunfermline for practitioners, trainers and providers of First Aid Training.
The conference is a valuable networking and CPD event for those in Scotland and Northern England.
- Gain your annual CPD in one day at this event combining lectures, keynote speakers and workshops.
- A great opportunity to meet other providers and find out what is new in the sector.
- The exhibition area will be a mixture of commercial sales stands and health related voluntary sector organisations.
- We will have experts in the field available to give advice on topics such as Quality Assurance, first aid course certification.
- First Aid Trainer/Provider Conferences are usually in England very rarely do they come to Scotland.
For more details visit the dedicated website: https://firstaidconference.co.uk and like us on Facebook!